Sunday, September 14, 2008

Three is a perfect number!

I hung out with my new business partners on Friday and we had a great time. I think I already said this, but I am so lucky to work with the coolest girls on the planet. We are all very different, which I think is great because we balance each other out. And three is a perfect number; decisions always get made because of the odd number. Anyhow, every time I see Melanie and Jana, I'm reminded how fun they are and how good they are at putting people at ease. Jana cracks me up laughing, and Melanie has never met a stranger, so we are always meeting new people. 

The other great thing about seeing them, is that my positive vibe about this great adventure is always confirmed. They are very creative and so into what they do. We can sit around for hours talking about every thing from silly fun girl things to our cameras, yes, we do have geeky camera talk that no one but photographers really want to hear about.

Bella Bee Photography is just starting out, but I just know we will be amazing. After shooting for other studios in the area, we finally get to shoot out own style, our own way. That makes me very happy. We will be having some promotions from Bella Bee very soon, so check back often.

Have a lovely Sunday evening. 


No comments: