Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homer Alaska

I spent the day in Homer, Alaska. It was wonderful. I woke up and had a message and a facial. Maybe the best one I have ever had. Then, I spent the day hiking and sight seeing. I had an amazing day.

This is the Homer Spit.

This is the jacuzzi at the spa I am staying at. It is overlooking Kachemak Bay.

This is the view from the Jacuzzi facing Homer spit. See the swing on the left, that is where I read my book.

I miss Tater, so I thought I would take a picture of other people's dogs. Everyone seems to have a dog in Alaska.

Are these two birds kissing? :)

View of Kachemak Bay

View of all the boats docked in Homer.


This is Grewingk Glacier


Another view of Grewingk Glacier...


The bay again.


My first eagle sighting.


Eagle posing.

First seal sighting...


I think he sees me. I saw several seal's. They seem to play peak-a-boo with the tourist. They were cute.

Aydin, I bet you didn't know that volcanoes are not only in Hawaii. They are also in freezing cold places such as Alaska too. This is a view at sunset. The sun on the right, on the left is a volcano named Augustine. It was so pretty.

No comments: