Sunday, September 7, 2008

My new blog

Welcome to my new blog. I am excited about my future and looking forward to sharing my life with you. I have embarked on a new chapter in my life. I have always wanted to own my own photography studio, and now I do. I went into business with my best friend Melanie and another great photographer Jana. We all three have a lot of photography experience, but have always worked for someone else. Now, we are combining our talents and becoming one. We are all very excited about this opportunity, and I can't wait to get started. This is my personal blog. Bella Bee Photography, the company, has another one. This one will be about my life and my growth with my new adventure. Where I can also post non work related things as well. I love my family and my dog and could go on about them forever. I figured I better have my own blog instead of filling Bella Bee's blog up. I will be placing image of personal work along with professional work and hope to update often.

No comments: