Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy TImes

It has been a while since I have been here. But sometimes, you just want to talk about things that have nothing to do with anything. Like the fact that I had an amazing Christmas. First off, my kids are at the perfect age. My daughter wrote santa a note last night asking him, how does he do it? That simple. I found that to be so cute. She also put a p.s. of please take some cookies to Mrs' Claus. How cute is that? Also, my husband got me a book of David Carson's Design. I have the first two, then never bought the third, named Trek. One of those things, I was into, then I had kids, and things just didn't seem as important as they were before kids. Well, my kids seem to be surviving, so, I found myself through graphic design again. I miss my old friend of design, and welcome to be influenced again. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings.

I love my life. See you again soon my friend, blog.

To make things even better, my nine year old still thinks I'm cool and hugs and kisses me every day.



No comments: